Recipe adapted from Aunty Yochana
250 gm butter
220 gm castor sugar
120 gm durian flesh
60 mil milk
40 gm cake flour
200 gm cake flour
50 gm custard powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/4 tsp salt
- Blend durian flesh with milk and mix in the 40 gm of flour. Leave aside.
- Sieve flour with baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- Cream butter and sugar till light & fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time till well combined before the next addition.
- Add in durian and milk mixture and mix well.
- Fold in flour mixture and custard powder and mix till well blended.
- Pour into tube pan and bake at 175C for about 50 minutes.
- Remove from cake pan and leave on cooling pan till cool before slicing.