Friday, December 26, 2008

ToyWiz 2009 Clearance Sale


Check out their site here.

Hi all, if you are in KL on 3 to 4 January 2009, I've got good news for you.
Why you may asked?
B'cos its their Clearance Sale!!!

TOYWIZ 2009 CLEARANCE SALE

Well, as you all knows, toys are not cheap nowadays.
So, when there is a clearance sale, you all should take this opportunity to get some toys for your children. ToyWiz got a lot of branded toys and their sale are up to 70%.

Yes....Its up to 70%!!!!!

Here are some of the brand they offered.

MATTEL, HASBRO, TAKARA TOMY, BAN DAI, MCFARLANE TOYS,
NECA, KOTOBUKIYA, SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES, SPAWN,
LEGO, HOTWHEELS, BARBIE, SATO TOYS

Well what did i told you?.....
So many choice, right...

Don't worry, you still got time to buy a ticket to grab this shopping sprees....

Come on, go check it out.

Click here!

If you can't make it, help spread the news....
Tell you friends, family and relatives or those who stay in KL...

Wait...

There's more...

If you are among those 30 blogger who blog about this sale,
you will get a free toy from them as well.


Check out their site for more info.


Good Luck!

*****

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pls grow up!!
y u still need toyz?
or u mean dolls?
hehehehehhe

action figure la but im too old for it la

My @ddictions said...

Dear anonymous,

From your comment, I think you're too emotional lo...

Anyway, I didn't mentioned I need any toys or dolls?!

FYI I still bought toys, but its for my kids ok...

I don't understand why it bother you so much about my post anyway...?

You're such a FREAK!

Thank you for your Comment!

P/S: I don't understand why 'action figure' got to do with my post???!

You don't have to know why I want to do with the free toy.

If you happen to get 1, maybe you can do some charity, eg: give to your niece, nephew, friend's children...or at least make other people/children happy la DUDE...

breadpitt said...

hi, checking up previous post and found your blog, any way thanks for commet ,and happy new year to you!
p/s so sweet of u baking for ur kids !!;-)

babe_kl said...

Hi My Addictions, thanks for visiting my blog. With regards to the colourful ghee biscuits, all you need to do is colour the doughs separately then roll into long logs and lay them alongside to each other. pinch the mixed dough and roll into balls. u wont get spirals all the time though hahaha good luck and have fun.