Tuesday, October 21, 2008

6TH Wedding Anniversary Celebration @ SOHO

October 1, 2008 was our 6th wedding anniversary.
Times really flies eh...can't really believe its 6 already...ehhehe

SOHO, I had eyed on this restaurant since the day they put up their signboard. So without hesitation, when DL asked where I would like to celebrate our wedding anniversary, I said lets try SOHO.
Here we're enjoying our dinner with out kids around *roll eyes*

I like the environment. But the music kinda loud. They got a pool table too, can play for a round or two. (Have to pay de, RM3 per round)

Our total bill = RM60++


The SOHO signboard
(Picture grab from goolooloo)

My little "Boss"

Candle light dinner...

Drinks of the night...

My foodz....DL had Chicken chop but I didn't manage to took any pics...

The dinner ended with warm chocolate cake....Yummz...




*****

No comments: