Seri Kaya Cake
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Ingredients B: (sieved together)
175g plain flour
1 1/2 tsps double action baking powder
100g condensed milk
100g black treacle (I add 1 tbsp of browning)
200ml evaporated milk
9' cake tin
- Line and grease a 9' round cake tin. preheat oven at 180C.
- beat butter and vanilla of ingredient (A) in a mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add in eggs one at a time.
- Gradually add in ingredient (B) and ingredient (C) alternately until well combined.
- Pour into prepared tin.
- Steam bake for 45-50 minutes or until skewer comes out clean when inserted into cake center. (I did'nt steam bake it, i steam it for 60 minutes)